A pet friendly beach house, AWEL-Y-MOR (Welsh for 'sea breezes'), is located a 400m flat walk from the fabulous Moggs Creek beach and backs onto the magnificent Otways National Park with easy access to the multitude of bush walking tracks in the area!
The double-storey brick and timber house has been updated and recently renovated with quality furniture and fittings and comprises four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living areas and three outdoor entertaining areas.
This is a fantastic holiday house situated on a fully fenced, native landscaped allotment that is perfect for up to two families and pets.
* Shaded outdoor entertainment area, with table tennis table.
* 2nd Living area with reverse cycling heating/cooling and foxtel access.
* 2 Bedrooms - one with a double bed and one with two single beds.
* Bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet.
* Laundry with washing machine and dryer (located in garage).
* 2 open decks - follow the sun and capture glimpses of the ocean
* Open plan living/kitchen/dining with wood heater, reverse cycle air conditioning and dish washer and foxtel access
* 2 Bedrooms - queen bed in each.
* Bathroom with shower, vanity and bath tub.
NB: LINEN NOT PROVIDED - while doonas / blankets and pillows are supplied guests NEED to bring top and bottom sheets and pillowcases for the beds plus bath towels, bath mats and kitchen tea towels. HIRE SERVICE AVAILABLE
PET FRIENDLY & FULLY FENCED
PLEASE NOTE: Photos 7 & 8 are of the Moggs Creek Beach area and NOT views from the house.
STRICT NO PARTY POLICY (SCHOOLIES, HENS, BUCKS etc.) SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This property offers STAY 3 PAY 2 & STAY 7 PAY 5 during OFF PEAK